Saturday 17 December 2011

Foreword .....

Firstly i would like to welcome any one reading my little corner of the web, i have decided to put my writing online to firstly hope that i could possibly help one new dad or family by sharing my thoughts and feelings on the subject of a new child and any tips i can share along this crazy journey i will. Not that im any expert my son was born @ 6 pm on 12-12-11 so i have only been at this for 5 days. The first thing i will post is a short synopsis of how my son was born and my journey through that. Contained in that writing are several subjects that i will touch on later on. But for the moment i will try to arrange my scattered thoughts here. 

BUT 1st ...

To all the new dads out there i know you have heard it before but keep your chin up and be strong (I know im trying to ! ) Hopefully we can have a few laughs and get through this ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment